Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- BCBGeneration Bow Bracelet, $25 at Macy's
- Target Cabochon Aqua Drop Bib Necklace, $29.99
- Kate Spade Putting on the Ritz studs in clear/antique silver,
- ASOS Pattern Sheer Tights in black, $14.07
- Topshop Fine Spike Collar in gold,
- Maslo Jewelry Moonraker Cuff in gold, $46 at Need Supply Co.
- Urban Outfitters Geo Metal Goddess Chain in gold, $19
- Sequin Victorian Cuff in clear/red, $50 at Piperlime
- H&M necklace, $14.95
- Forever 21 Colored Bead Teardrop Earrings in navy/clear, $6.80
Struggling to throw together a last-minute New Year's Eve outfit? Never fear, accessories are here. After all, 2012 was absolutely loaded with accessory trends: collar necklaces, statement earrings, the Kardashian sisters' various head adornments...we could go on.
Pay the year homage in outfit-making accessories like Sequin's statement cuff or a pair of colorful teardrop earrings from Forever 21. Click through the gallery above for ten New Year's Eve-appropriate accessory options, all under $50, and have yourself a well-accessorized night out.— Nicola Fumo
· Eight New Year's Eve Dress + Shoe Equations, Solved [Racked]
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]