Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Is that a regular bra and panty set with kind of cute rain slicker cape? Who put that there?
- Holiday season appropriate sparkle sweater! Holiday season appropriate sparkle sweater!
- Perfect for the beach based on (a) the sarong and (b) built in shading function.
- This is actually pretty awesome. To the grocery store!
- Look, another sweater. One that's seen a few too many dryers but a sweater none the less.
- Super easy day-to-night-to-early-morning-to-brunch look. Practical.
- Perfect napping gear.
- Sweep the house and look like a birthday cake at the same time. Dreams are real, people.
- People wear vests, right? Leprechauns are a thing, yeah?
- Like Spanx, but the opposite.
- Let us count the ways this number is dangerous for everyone around it.
- There's not a super model in the world that can make clowns un-terrifying.
- It's a chastity belt that says, "There's more than one reason you can't touch this."
- If you're not worried about this $2.5 million "Fantasy Bra" getting stolen, it's totally wearable-ish.
- We just can't with this. It's not wearable. Please don't wear it.
- There are handle bars on her crotch. Wearing pants isn't happening. Every other piece of clothing probably isn't a good idea either. There are handle bars on her crotch.
After months and months of waiting, Victoria's Secret Fashion Show finally went down last night. Obviously, the show is about fantasy, not the very wearable bras, panties, and lingerie that the company dishes out on the regs. But we imagined what would happen if non-super-duper models wore them anyway. Enjoy.
· What Does an Aspiring Angel Wear on Her Way to NYC for Her Victoria's Secret Debut? [Racked]
· And Now, the Victoria's Secret Runway in Full [Racked]