Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lime Crime Lipstick in Serpentina, $15.99
- Yves St Laurent Liquid Eyeliner in Emerald Reflections, $34
- Elizabeth Arden Single Eye Shadow in Shimmering Emerald, $18.50
- Sephora Eyelash Curler in Emerald, $16
- Streekers Liquid Temporary Hair Color in Green, $11.95
- Nails Inc Magnetic Polish in Shaftesbury Avenue, £13/$21
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Eyeshadow in #22/Emerald Green, $23
- MAC Glitter in Emerald, $21
- Butter London Nail Lacquer in British Racing Green, $14
- Almay Mascara in Emerald Green, $6.49
Now that Pantone has dubbed emerald the 2013 color of the year, we're hotly anticipating the requisite green-hued collaboration with Sephora. But until that arrives, there are plenty of other emerald makeup options out there, from subtle eyeliners to sultry nail polishes to insane-but-awesome lipsticks. Here are a few of our favorites.
· Angelina Jolie Is Responsible for Pantone's Color of the Year [Racked]
· Snooze: Monaco Blue Is Pantone's Top Color for Spring 2013 [Racked]