Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- U|R Long Cuff Knit Tech Gloves, $29.50 each at Bloomingdale's
- Burton Touchscreen Liner in Mother Russia, $17.95 at Zappos.com
- Echo Tech Me With You Gloves in chartreuse,
- Portolano Tech Gloves in sable brown, $38 at Nordstrom
- MUJI Touchscreen Nep Gloves in navy, $21.95
- Mossimo Jeweled Touch Gloves in blue, $16.99 at Target
- Deena & Ozzy Layered Texting Glove in gray, $20 at Urban Outfitters
- SmartWool Cozy Gloves in taupe, $32 at REI
- Isotoner Smartouch Tech Gloves in really red, $26.40 at Kohl's
- ASOS Touch Screen Glove in gray, $14.07
No more ripping your mitten off to respond to your way-too-punctual friend ("Where r u?" "I'm a freaking block away freezing my digits off writing back to you!"). This winter, employ a pair of touchscreen-friendly gloves to swipe, type, and dial without sacrificing warmth.
Click through the gallery above for ten options, ranging from sporty printed liners courtesy of Burton to ladylike gloves by Echo. Oh, and did we mention they're all under $40? Your texting fingers will thank you.—Nicola Fumo
· Presenting the 10 Tightest Tight Shops on the Internet [Racked]