Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Zara goes "toxic free"
· Glossi makes the horizontal scroll sexy again
· We road test Yoko Ono's hand-crotch pants in NYC
· Racked expands to three new cities!
· H&M lets you exchange clothes for discounts
· Target collabapalooza was kind of a bust
· Winter tights for one and all: A guide