Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After kicking off Fashion Week yesterday with a quiet-yet-good, Nicholas K show, we headed into the Theater at Lincoln Center and had our minds blown at how packed it was for the second show of the day: BCBGMaxAzria. If you didn't know, people really love BCBG. Like, really. We already knew that, but there were a few things we didn't know that we learned rather quickly. Read about those, and then flip through our gallery of all the pretty dresses, after the jump.
1. Fur embellishments, fur stoles, fur sleeves, and fur purses will be quite popular this fall.
2. Model Jessica White likes really big hats.
3. Lubov Azria is a babe (but we actually already knew this).
4. Erin Wasson doesn't need to wear a shirt under that blazer, thankyouverymuch:
5. The dresses for fall will be filled with colorblocked silks, pleating, and will be very pretty. Click through the gallery above.