Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Net-a-Porter: Valentino Studded leather cage sandals, $895. Available here.
- ASOS: Vero Moda Midi Dress, $46.55. Available here.
- A.P.C.: Gingham Sailor Top, price n/a. Available for pre-order here.
- Opening Ceremony: Alexander Wang Nickel Brenda Chain Bag, $725 Available here.
- Opening Ceremony: Double-Layer Chiffon Dress, $530. Available here.
- Barneys: Carven Inverted Pleat Skirt, $340.00. Available here.
- J Brand: Monae Shirt, $345. Available here.
- Barneys: L'Agence Draped V-Neck Dress, $575. Available here.
- The Gap: Slim cropped refined pants, $49.95. Available here.
- Topshop: Animal Drop Hem Tunic, $52. Available
- Net-a-Porter: Lanvin's Tiered leather and cork wedge sandals, $1,545. Available here.
- ShopBop: Cut25 Neon Gathered Waist Gown, $575. Available here.
- J.Crew: Schoolboy blazer in herringbone, $175. Available here.
- Madewell Paperbag Trousers, $89.50. Available here.
- Bergdorf Goodman: Soft Joie Susette Cold-Shouler Dress, $118. Available
Spring is just around the corner, and since the retail world operates months in advance, spring deliveries are hitting the web at a not-so-slow and steady pace. To get a grip on it all, we've rounded up 15 of our favorite "Just In" items from sites like Net-a-Porter, Barneys, Madewell, Shopbop and more. Take a look through our gallery above for the things we think are worthy of incorporating into your wardrobe right now, or storing in your closet for a few more months.
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked]