Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· At last, Tavi's national live singing debut [Vimeo]
· Nina Garcia calls it: The color of winter 2012 is this burgundy-ish tone. (Pantone, are you listening?) [Nina Garcia/Facebook]
· 10 lingerie designers on Etsy worth checking out [Fashionista]
· Two exhibitions, '"Cristobal Balenciaga, Fashion Collector" and "Comme des Garçons, White Drama," will open simultaneously on April 13 in Paris [WWD]
· Uniqlo is opening its largest store ever in Tokyo [WWD]