Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· STFU: Anna Wintour, Hamish Bowles, Victoria Beckham, and Keren Craig took the subway today. It was a photo op for the U.K.'s tourism campaign called "GREAT," but it still happened. [The Cut]
· And speaking of Victoria Beckham photo ops, here she is pretending to grab David Beckhams balls in his H&M underwear ads. We're very disappointed in ourselves for not thinking of it first. [Buzzfeed]
· Vice sent a reporter to the Topshop Unique show last season on acid, and for a totally different type of show experience this year, they sent someone to the Westminster Dog Show, on acid. Needless to say, there was no awkward run in with Naomi Campbell. [Vice]
· Thom Browne has officially joined Twitter, just in time to post a whole bunch of backstage photos from the fall shows. [Thom Browne/Twitter]
· Today, Carly Cushnie and Michelle Ochs of Cushnie et Ochs rang the NASDAQ stock market closing bell. At 4pm, they officially closed the day's trading, but for fashion folk, it was the gong to signal the end of fashion week and an alert to hit the bars immediately. [Globe Newswire]