Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kate Upton talks about her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover on Letterman [Huffington Post]
· Armani is plotting North American expansion [WWD]
· Miss Piggy hits the BAFTA red carpet [The Cut]
· Despite urging from the CFDA to use models who are at least 16, two 14-year-old models walked the Marc Jacobs show on Monday [Jezebel]
· Aw, French bulldogs walk Michael Bastian's runway [Refinery29]