Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Here's a gallery of dogs wearing American Apparel hoodies that were made from leftover fleece from, as our sister site puts it, the "regular, human styles." [Racked LA]
· Cindy Crawford has decided she'd rather not have her 10-year-old daughter continue with her modeling career for now. That means for the time being, she has to be just a regular 10-year-old with a supermodel mom. [Stylecaster]
· At the Joanna Mastroianni show yesterday, 95-year-old socialite and all-around amazing woman Zelda Kaplan passed away while sitting in the front row. Today, The Cut has rounded up some of her most memorable quotes, which include a word on her bedtime ("Anytime between midnight and 7 a.m."), how she feels about the foxtrot, and more. Plus, there's a picture of her hanging out with Snoop Dogg. [The Cut]
· The Barneys Warehouse Sale has begun! But unfortunately, our sister site says the women's selection isn't so hot. [Racked NY]
· Do you need even more street style from Fashion Week in your life? Like, 50 photos more? Then check out Refinery29's gigantic slideshow. [Refinery29]