Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Blogger Hanneli Mustaparta is helping out with Calvin Klein's social media [WWD]
· The Mulleavy sisters explain just why George Lucas was at the Rodarte show [Lucky]
· Watch Anna dello Russo dive for a penny on the street [Stylelist]
· Going to Italy? You can shop on Sunday's now [WWD]
· Victoria by Victoria Beckham is going fast on Net-a-Porter [She Finds]
· Michelle Obama wears Moschino [The Cut]
· Fully one-third of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue readers are women. Amy Odell has some guesses why [The Cut]