Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Programming note: We're taking Monday off for the holiday, and will be back to business as usual on Tuesday. Have a good weekend!
· Please enjoy this video sneak-peek of Diane von Furstenberg's collection for Gap Kids, which debuts in March. There are babies in prints, and she asks a little girl whether or not she thinks something is chic. [Gap
· And now, the best bikini-shopping advice from designer Matthew Zink: "A big bottom gives you a big bottom: In an attempt to cover more, women buy bottoms that make their backside appear bigger." So that's what's happening. [Racked LA]
· Rihanna is expected to make a few appearances at London Fashion Week. Presumably, to promote her upcoming British Project Runway-like show, and also, because she's performing at the BRIT Awards on Tuesday. [Elle UK]
· Speaking of London Fashion Week, this is what Anna Dello Russo is currently wearing. [@BritishVogue/Twitter]
· Here's a spread from the February issue of Vogue Italia, starring Kirsten Dunst shot by photographer Yelena Yemchuk. [Fashion Gone Rogue]