Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Despite some pretty rough reactions to her debut album, fashion people aren't jumping headfirst onto the "I Hate Lane Del Rey" bandwagon. Case in point: her March Vogue UK cover, shot by Mario Testino. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
· In anticipation of Fashion Week, Glamour is chatting with some designers and their pets. First up: Doo-Ri Chung and her dog Sullivan, Jason Wu and his cats Jinxy and Peaches, and Erin Fetherston and her fluffly dogs, Koala and Tulipan. [Glamour]
· Christian Louboutin has expressed some interest in wanting to record a song with one of his Crazy Horse dancer friends, Loa Vahina, and Swiss Beatz. [NYT]
· Those weird knit heels Kanye West made for his Dw line made it into a, Australian Harper's Bazaar editorial. Coincidentally, Christine Centenera, the magazine's fashion editor, reportedly acted as his consultant for the collection. [The Cut]
· Appropriately, Obscure Antiques & Oddities, the NYC shop made famous by the Discovery Channel show Oddities, is relocating into a former funeral home. [Racked NY]