Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Eric Wilson compares redesigns at Glamour and Harper's Bazaar [NY Times]
· Esprit is closing all North American stores [Bloomberg]
· Jason Wu opts for guerrilla-style ads in his first campaign [WWD]
· Amy Winehouse's final Fred Perry collection is now available [Lucky]
· Danish Designer wins H&M Award [IB Times]
· A preview oft Dree Hemingway's collection for French label Sandro [Vogue UK]