Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Curious as to what Margherita Maccapani Missoni's Milan apartment looks like? Yes, there are just as many prints inside as you'd expect. [Lifestyle Mirror]
· Our sister site was at the Marni for H&M launch in LA, and took a bunch of snapshots of all the famous people that were there, as well as perhaps the most random person that was there: Mel Gibson. [Racked LA]
· Turns out, squeezing skin tight jeans with "cheese-stick legs" is bad for your digestive system, among other things. [WSJ]
· Since the Oscars are just around the corner, here's a slideshow of some of the absolute worst fashion choices to hit the red carpet. [Stylecaster]
· In honor of London Fashion Week—usually the wildest of the international Fashion Weeks, sartorially speaking—here's some extreme street style for your viewing pleasure. [The Moment]