Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Joan Rivers gives a glimpse into her closet and reveals a rather surprising fondness for TopShop [TONY]
· In a new 12-piece collab, Wes Gordon wants to bring sexy back to Jones New York [SheFinds]
· Mary Katrantzou has decorated a giant teflon Easter egg that will be taking up residence at London's May Fair Hotel, should you be inclined to see how an egg would look dressed in her wild prints. [Incentive Travel]
· A new exhibit of his work has just opened in London, giving Nowness the chance to get Juergen Teller to wax poetic about his impressive career [Nowness]
· If there is a season when a regular person can dress like Brad Goreski, surely spring is it. Observe as he styles Target's spring collections with unbridled enthusiasm for color. [A Bullseye View]