Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· If you thought the images were jam-packed, here's the coinciding video for Alice + Olivia's "Get in Our Pants," spring campaign, which does include close-ups of models butts (in pants), cupcakes, and more fun stuff. [Alice + Olivia/YouTube]
· Tyra Banks graduated from the Executive Education program today at Harvard Business School, which means that she walked in the graduation ceremony to get her diploma. She tweeted a blurry photo of her strut (of course), and surprisingly, her eyes are down rather than staring fiercely at the camera. [The Cut]
· Rag & Bone has gone expansion happy: Yesterday, we reported that they just opened in Boston, and hidden inside that press release was a sidenote that they'll also be opening up on Madison Avenue in New York. Now, our sister site reports that the brand has mentioned it's searching for a spot in LA. [Racked LA]
· In related news, we also hear that A.P.C. is coming to Chicago. [Racked Chicago]
· The WSJ describes Prada's fall 2012 collection, which walked today in Milan, as "Psycho-Sixties." They add: "Matchy-matchy is okay—even if your pants, jacket and purse are of precisely the same busy geometric pattern. Wearable tailoring is back. Pants should be trim but not skinny, and end above the ankle." [WSJ]