Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Banana Republic debuts their Mad Men on a plane, for some reason [Fashionista]
· Jane Birkin customizes her Hermes Birkin bag with stickers. [Jezebel]
· Simon Doonan is in the minority with his love of Emma Stone's Oscars dress. [The Window]
· Gatsby style is alive and well—and selling at a discount on The Outnet. [The Outnet]
· Colette is selling the shoes Kanye West designed. Prepare for everyone to start claiming to have liked them from the beginning. [The Cut]