Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- David Diehl, offensive lineman, New York Giants
- Kelly Gregg, defensive tackle, Kansas City Chiefs
- Devin Aromashodu, wide receiver, Minnesota Vikings
- Riley Cooper, wide receiver, Philadelphia Eagles
- Maurice Jones-Drew, running back, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Paul Posluszny, linebacker, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Roman Harper, safety, New Orleans Saints
- Takeo Spikes, linebacker, San Diego Chargers
Leisure-wear purveyor Vineyard Vines basically has a lock on the preppy professional sports collabs in fashion. In addition to being the official clothing brand of the Kentucky Derby, they also have the license for NFL and NHL lines of home-team themed ties that pair perfectly with khakis and might exist in your boyfriend's closet right this very minute. With the Super Bowl happening this weekend, however, we got to wondering what this neckwear would look like on actual NFL players. So here it is: the Vineyard Vines NFL ties around some of the largest necks in the National Football League. Happy Super Bowl Sunday.
· Vineyard Vines [Official Site]
· The NFL's Widest Necks [Slate]