Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Richard Chai named Filson’s new creative director [Refinery 29]
· Fashion Week Preview: A look at 99 designers' Fall 2012 inspirations [The Cut]
· Estée Lauder teams up with Cupcakes and Cashmere blogger Emily Schuman [Racked LA]
· Bar Refaeli tweets a sneak peek of upcoming her lingerie line [Telegraph UK]
· Here's why your polo shirt costs $155 [WSJ]