Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Cut has rounded up all of the specific items expected to dominate the street style blogs during Fashion Week. They include Prada's flame heels, YSL Cardinal loafer pumps, and Stella McCartney's Hawaiian prints. [The Cut]
· Look here! A picture of Victoria Beckham smiling on the cover of i-D! [StyleCaster]
· The James Perse store on Bleecker Street in NYC has empty dog cages in the window as part of a display promoting the Beagle Freedom Project. The rescue group works to find homes for lab dogs, and when you buy a special beagle T-shirt at the store, all of the profits will go to the dogs. [Racked NY]
· Lucky has put together what they consider the 25 best cities for shopping, along with suggestions on where to do it. Spoiler alert: New York City is #1. [Lucky]
· Proving she really does get this whole internet thing, Emmanuelle Alt creates a viral video wherein she lip-synch's to Wham!'s "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" in celebration of Vogue Paris's redesigned website. [Stylelite]