Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kenzo skips pastels, goes for bold in their new spring campaign [Refinery29]
· Karl Lagerfeld's guest-edited edition of Metro International will be distributed at metro stations around the world today [WWD]
· Amazon is opening a brick-and-mortar store in Seattle [Newser]
· Halston is planning a return to New York Fashion Week in 2013 [Vogue UK]
· The top 10 Pinterest users you should know about [Refinery39]