Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Motel Claudia Dress, $89 at Pretty Pennies: We love this one for it's sheer sleeves and its off-kilter hem line. Hat optional.
- Staring at Stars Embroidered Top Dress, $69 at Urban Outfitters: We th
- a.ok Sleeveless Printed Dress, $37 at Oak: To look a little less naked, pair it with tights. Unless, of course, that's what you were going for.
- Michael Kors Racerback Tank Dress, $89 at Saks<
- J.Crew Ashley dress in cotton taffeta, $69 (on sale!) at J.Crew:
- Forever21 Mesh Cutout Dress, $17.80 at Forever21: Only to be worn in a club.
- Topshop Clean Ponte Pencil Dress, $92 at
- Mango knit dress, $39 (on sale!) at Mango: Don't let the turtleneck fool you—this bodycon number was not built for a librarian.
- Hurley High Society Print Dress, $39.50 at Bloomingdales: Ignore the real
- XOXO Pocketed Swing Dress, $68 at Macy's: A flirty way to do a LBD. Sub in a red belt for something a little mo
Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you've already picked up your significant other's gift, well, congratulations—you're halfway there. Now, of course, you need a dress to wear on the amazing, thoughtful date you're going on, that no doubt your significant other spent months and months planning—right? Or, you need something to wear to go out stag with the girls.
So, check out our gallery above of V-Day dresses you can buy right now online, all for under $100. We've included a few red ones, a few black ones, some that are sweet, and some that are meant for clubs only. And after that, head to our list of lingerie sites for something to wear underneath.
· V-Day Shopping: The 12 Lingerie Sites You Should Bookmark Now [Racked]