Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Both "Good Kate" and "Bad Kate" (Kate Moss, that is) on W's March cover will terrorize your dreams tonight and forever. [HuffPo]
· Sex is what Alice + Olivia's tagline "Get Into Our Pants" is going for, so the brand has littered the city with "matchbooks, coffee sleeves, bumper stickers, and condoms." Because nothing says sexy like cigarettes, coffee, actual sex, and...bumpers. [Refinery29]
· Christian Siriano is putting the one-syllable word that made him famous to rest in favor of a broader(ish) descriptive vocabulary. One thing that he's sticking with? Appealing to the people. [NYT]
· The Cut reminds us that media-attracting celebrities is a tradition of fashion show front rows of yore. The slideshow satisfies a love for period dress as well as seeing Anna Wintour look menacing. [The Cut]
· To celebrate Gossip Girl's 100th episode, Lucky has chosen its favorite 100 outfits. [Lucky]