Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Advertising gold was struck recently when Betty White (always good) was paired with Slash (huh?) in five 30-second videos for the LA Zoo (seriously, what?). This oddball ménage à trois of awesome can be enjoyed in the video above, regardless of your personal feelings about zoos. [Stylecaster]
· Sometimes it'd be nice pull an A-list move and just let Rachel Zoe do the shopping for you—and if you are in the market for a peplum skirt, today is your lucky day. Check out her round-up of ten pretty flares. [The Zoe Report]
· Going from pretty to tomboy, pro athlete stylist Megan Ann Wilson likes her Louboutins with a side of Nike. WWD explores her shoe closet and gets her input on the comfiest kicks around. [WWD]
· As if a classic Chanel flap bag wasn't covetable enough, Style Republic takes you behind the scenes in a how-it's-made slideshow THEN gets fashion media friends to wax poetic on the merits of calling one your own. Fine, Chanel, you win again: We'll start adding to our bag fund tomorrow. [Style Republic]
· GQ quizzes Margherita Missoni about her sleep habits, travel itinerary, and what happens in a tailor shop. She admits that, "I didn't know that men get measured with their clothes on, that they don't get completely naked." It's just one of the great tailoring injustices of our time. [GQ]