Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Alber Elbaz on his 10 years at Lanvin [WWD]
· Jean Paul Gaultier's new lease on life [NYT]
· Answers to the question "What do models do after they retire?" [Reuters]
· New York Magazine is launching a design mag [WWD]
· Happy 18th birthday, Biebs—The underage style icon is now 18 [StyleCaster]
· Lucky infant Baby Blue Ivy wears ALICE by Alice Temperley [Grazia]
· A look at The Fancy, Clothia, and other new fashion start-ups [NYT]