Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you're in the market for sunglasses from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen that don't cost over a hundo, SheFinds directs our attention to their just-launched collection of $15 shades. Of course, their from the twins' Olsenboye line, which is sold exclusively at J.C.Penney, so the super cheap price tag makes sense.
Now, if you want sunglasses from Elizabeth and James, those are going to cost you substantially more. And sunglasses from The Row will be, like, way more. We've gathered a few pairs from each line and put them in the gallery above—can you tell which are from Olsenboye, Elizabeth and James, and The Row, just by eyeballing them? The answers are after the jump.
1. Olsenboye Wayfarer Sunglasses, $15.
2. The Row Black Leather Large Sunglasses, $442.
3. Elizabeth and James Monroe Sunglasses, $225.
4. Olsenboye Oval Sunglasses, $15.
5. The Row Oversized Curved Square Sunglasses, $442.
6. The Row Brown Croc Large Sunglasses, $874.
7. Elizabeth and James Madison Sunglasses, $155.
8. Olsenboye Cat Eye Wayfarer Sunglasses, $15.
9. Elizabeth and James Franklin Black Mirror Sunglasses, $185.
10. Olsenboye Metal Wayfarer, $15.