Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Myla Cassandra silk-blend satin bra, $25 (was $165).
- Zac Posen wool-blend crepe dress, $188 (was $1,250).
- Alexander Wang Ryan ombré tote, $150 (was $750).
- See by Chloé belted cape, $120 (was $795).
- Alaïa Peau leather cut-out boots, $338 (were $2,250).
- Alberta Ferretti embellished tulle top, $165 (was $1,095).
- Christian Dior printed silk-twill scarf, $44 (was $220).
- Peter Pilotto printed crepe de chine dress, $285 (was $1,895).
- Elizabeth and James braided leather sandals, $75 (were $375).
- Foley + Carinna Grand Street leather tote, $99 (was $495).
Today begins the first day of The Outnet's mega Clearance Sale, which means select designer inventory from their massive warehouse is marked down up to a whopping 85% off. The sale lasts for one week only, and the stock will probably go pretty fast; head on over, sign in, and start your shopping here. But first, take a look through our gallery above of 10 of our favorite items up for grabs, which include an Alexander Wang bag, Alaïa boots, and dresses from Zac Posen and Peter Pilotto.
· Clearance Pop-Up Sale [The Outnet]