Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chanel won't be selling those Pamela Love lookalike bracelets [Fashionista]
· How to get a free yoga lesson from Miranda Kerr [Vogue UK]
· InStyle magazine to launch Italian edition [WWD]
· Ted Baker lures customers with in-store Instagram portraits [Mashable]
· Zara's largest US flagship opens in NY tomorrow [WWD]
· Leighton Meister covers Marie Claire's April issue [Marie Claire]
· The Kardashian's new semi-naked ad for their Sears lingerie line [DailyMail]