Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Carousel Bangle in yellow, $250.
- Carousel Bangle in turquoise, $250.
- Carousel Bangle in pink, pink.
- Waldorf Bracelet in gold, $250.
- Waldorf Strap in stainless/black, $195.
- Cooper Bracelet in gold, $225.
- Cooper Bracelet in two-toned gold, $225.
- Parsons Strap in navy, $150.
- Parsons Strap in white, $150.
- Parsons Bracelet in gold/white, $195.
- Parsons Bracelet in stainless steel, $195.
- Cooper Strap in pink, $195.
- Cooper Strap in yellow, $195.
- Cooper Strap in gold.turquoise, $195.
- Seaport Grand in stainless steel, $195.
- Seaport in gold, $225.
- Metro in Japanese flora, $195.
- Metro in gold/vachetta, $195.
- Delacorte Bangle in black/white octogonal, $295.
- Delacorte Bangle in gold/white zebra, $295.
- Gramercy Crystal in stainless steel, $225.
- Gramercy Crystal in gold, $250.
If you've been looking for even more cute-and-quirky accessories for Kate Spade, then today is officially your day, as the brand has just introduced its debut line of watches. As expected, they come in an array of bright colors—think neon yellow, pink, and turquoise—as well as your standard gold and silver. Of course, those come with clever details of their own, which include pink second hands and little inscriptions on the inside straps. They retail from $150-$295, starting with the Metro Strap watch and capping off with the Delacorte Bangle. And if you just so happen to live in New York, you'll probably like them even more: According to the website, "Each one is inspired by our favorite city—New York, New York.
· Watches [Kate Spade]
· Fashion Week Spotlight: Kate Spade [Racked]