- Cinza tunic, $210 (originally $350).
- Gennifer dress, $255 (originally $425).
- Lane blouse, $237 (originally $395).
- Emogen dress, $357 (originally $595).
- Coral dress, $255 (originally $425).
- Janeen top, $255 (originally $425).
- Bryt short, $117 (originally $195).
- Edythe cardigan, $210 (originally $350).
- Diana dress, $237 (originally $395).
- Aloisa dress, $297 (was $495).
Tory Burch has just kicked off an online sale we're pretty excited about: The resort collection has been marked down to 40% off, and it includes plenty of pieces worth picking up for spring. You know, in case you didn't get the chance to jet off to Saint-Tropez this past January. We've pulled together 10 of our favorite items and put them together in the gallery above; if you're in the hunt for anything at all with a print on it, well, you're in luck.
· Dealfeed: Tory Burch [Racked]
· Sale: Tory Burch Resort Collection [Tory Burch]
· Now Shopping: Tory Burch's Spring Accessories [Racked]