Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Cinza tunic, $210 (originally $350).
- Gennifer dress, $255 (originally $425).
- Lane blouse, $237 (originally $395).
- Emogen dress, $357 (originally $595).
- Coral dress, $255 (originally $425).
- Janeen top, $255 (originally $425).
- Bryt short, $117 (originally $195).
- Edythe cardigan, $210 (originally $350).
- Diana dress, $237 (originally $395).
- Aloisa dress, $297 (was $495).
Tory Burch has just kicked off an online sale we're pretty excited about: The resort collection has been marked down to 40% off, and it includes plenty of pieces worth picking up for spring. You know, in case you didn't get the chance to jet off to Saint-Tropez this past January. We've pulled together 10 of our favorite items and put them together in the gallery above; if you're in the hunt for anything at all with a print on it, well, you're in luck.
· Dealfeed: Tory Burch [Racked]
· Sale: Tory Burch Resort Collection [Tory Burch]
· Now Shopping: Tory Burch's Spring Accessories [Racked]