Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Take a walk in Madonna's shoes, image via Getty
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Madonna launches a "dance-inspired" footwear line with Aldo
· All the evening gown eye-candy from the Hunger Games premier
· Relive the spectacle through the Fashion Star recap
· Uniqlo continues its US takeover. Next stop: Malls.
· Here's how to get the "My Week With Marilyn's" look
· CFDA announces the 2012 Awards nominees and they look pretty familiar
· March Madness gets in your man's pants with Bonobos. Jealous?