Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Though not, perhaps, the most fashionable of holidays, St. Patrick's Day seems to be an occasion for most brands to offer up one kind of "lucky" deal or another. In honor of the greenest day of the year, some sites are having actual sales worth checking out (Urban Outfitters), others are merely nodding at the celebration with free shipping (Ralph Lauren). And still others are not acknowledging the holiday in any way, shape, or form, but they happen to be have deals up for grabs this weekend (The Outnet, Intermix). We've rounded them all up for you here, regardless of their level of commitment to St. Pat. Any we missed? Let us know in the comments or via the tip line.
Today and this weekend:
· Gap: Get an additional 25% off select items today until midnight tonight with code GAPGIFT.
· Calvin Klein: Take an extra 30% off everything (even sale) from now through Sunday with code FRIENDS12.
· Express: Now and all weekend long, get 30% off all dresses, accessories, and shoes. Shorts are also buy one get one 50% off. Use promo code 1147.
· Banana Republic: Get 30% off your entire online purchase from today through Sunday, with code BRSAVE30 at checkout. Sadly, this does not include the new Mad Men Collection, or a few other exceptions.
· The Limited: Now through Sunday, get up to 50% off your entire online purchase with code 2069673626368.
· Ralph Lauren: Free shipping through Sunday with code RLLUCK.
· Free People: Free shipping for US and international orders through Sunday. No code necessary.
· ASOS: Through Monday, dresses are reduced 20%. Prices are marked on the site.
· Urban Outfitters: UO's dubbing their spring sale the "Get Lucky Sale" in honor of St. Pat. Discounts on lots of items range from 40% to 70% off.
· Marc Jacobs: Free shipping is yours when you spend $50 online—which shouldn't be too hard, considering the destination.
· J.Crew: Get an extra 30% off sale and Factory sale items only, plus free shipping on orders over $100 with code LOVEIT through Sunday.
· The Outnet: This major 80% off sale rages on, though sizes and stock are starting to get a little picked over. Take advantage of the holiday to snag the remaining merch while your competition is slurping green beer.
· H&M: This in-store spring sale includes women's knits from $10, men’s jackets from $15. Kids tops and dresses start at $5 plus sweaters and hoodies from $7. And they're not done yet: panties from $3, bras from $7, and bags from $10, while supplies last.
· Tory Burch: 40% off the resort collection, including shoes and accessories. Free shipping on orders of $300 or more will automatically be applied at checkout when standard shipping is selected.
· Victoria's Secret: 20% off bra tops and bra-top dresses with code 20STYLE, plus free shipping on orders of $100 more with code SHIPVS12.
White House Black Market: 20% off your full price purchase with code 18266
· Ann Taylor: 40% off one full-price item with code Ann40.
· Intermix: The online wearhouse sale continues, with winter styles up to 75% off