Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- 20th Anniversary Neuron 120 suede cage sandals, $3,995
- 20th Anniversary Armadillo Bride 120 leather pumps, $1,195
- 20th Anniversary Unzip Booty 100 suede sandals, $1,595
- 20th Anniversary Rose Du Desert leather knee sandals, $2,795
- 20th Anniversary Highness Tina 160 fringed suede boots, $2,295
- 20th Anniversary Daf 160 python boots, $2,695
- 20th Anniversary Pigalove patent-leather ballet flats, $1,595
- 20th Anniversary Isolde 160 patent-leather sandals $3,995
Christian Louboutin is really milking this 20th anniversary thing, huh? The stiletto king has had more celebratory events than we can count, but we're not complaining—bring it on, Loubou. The latest is Net-a-Porter's Louboutin boutique, which features a specially created capsule collection with eight shoes "inspired by the designs that have cemented [Louboutin's] status as fashion's cobbler extraordinaire." So it would appear that 20 years in, Christian Louboutin is even inspiring himself. You can shop them right now if you have several grand to blow on a single pair of shoes. Fortunately browsing is free, so feel free to do so in the gallery above.
· Christian Louboutin 20th Anniversary Collection [Net-a-Porter]
· All Christian Louboutin coverage [Racked]