Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nicholas Kirkwood's fall line is inspired by Midnight in Paris [Refinery 29]
· Longchamp introduces its first full footwear line [WWD]
· The rise in online shopping leads to High Street closings [Guardian]
· Fashion Star ratings are on the rise [WWD]
· Fiona Byrne and Agyness Deyn have shuttered Naag.com [Fashionista]
· The CFDA is giving up on anti-knockoff legislation [The Cut]