Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're hoping that by April 1st the weather will stop toying with our emotions and pick a temperature already, but until it decides on hot or cold, feel free to shop these seventeen hot weekend sales with cold cash. We're not talking a lot of cold cash, though, thanks to all the deals to be had, like ASOS's sale on a sale and 20% off Current/Elliott, Rachel Comey, Elizabeth & James, and others at OTTE. Eighteen sales (after the jump) not enough for you? Tell us what we missed in the comments.
Today and this weekend:
· The Outnet: Receive an additional 30% off already marked-down spring goods, including McQ Alexander McQueen, Tibi, Jil Sander, until Monday, April 2nd at 12:00pm (EDT). Prices as marked.
· Calypso St. Barth: Receive $50 off any purchase of $150 or more through April 4th, both in store and online. Discount is applied automatically at checkout.
· Onassis: Now through April 1st at 11:59pm (ET), get 20% off online purchases. "Like" their Facebook page and enter code LIKEONASSIS20.
· DSW: Today through Saturday, March 31st, get $10 off a $59 purchase, $20 off a $99 purchase, and $35 off a $149 purchase in-store or online. Enter NEW2SPRING upon checkout.
· Madewell: Receive 10% off your first purchase online by entering code MWFH79ED upon checkout. Offer valid until Saturday, March 31, at 11:59pm (ET).
· ASOS: Get 20% off all ASOS brand items until 1am (PST) on Wednesday, April 4. Plus, get an extra 10% off the current 20% off promotion on site by entering code HAPPYFRIDAY until 6:59pm (EST) Friday.
· Banana Republic: Get 20% off your online purchases, including the new safari-inspired spring goods, until April 1st at 11:59pm (ET). Enter code BREXPLORE upon checkout.
· Bloomingdale's: Get 20% to 30% off your purchase online or in store through Sunday, April 1st, at 11:59pm (ET). Enter code BFF12 for online deduction.
· OTTE: Get 20% off the entire OTTE site, which features brands like Current/Elliott, Theory, Rachel Comey, and Elizabeth & James, through April 1st. Enter code SPRING20 at checkout.
· Betsey Johnson: Spend more to save more: Spend $200 and get $50 off, spend $300 and get $100 off, spend $400 and get $150 off, and spend $600 or more and get $250 off. This offer is automatically applied at checkout and will be available now through Monday, April 2nd, at 11:59pm (EST).
· Rent The Runway: Get free shipping on all orders over $75 until Saturday, March 31st at 11:59pm (EST). Enter code SPRINGFS.
· Sephora Enter code CHIC until Thursday, April 5 at 11:59pm (PST) to get 15% off everything in store and online.
· Vince: Get $50 off any purchase of $250 or more through April 22nd. Enter VINCE50 at checkout.
· Theory: Get $50 off when you spend $250 or more through April 8th. Enter SPRING50 upon checkout.
· GAP: Get 30% off women's and girl's dresses and men and boy's shirts in stores only for a limited time.
· Ralph Lauren: Get 25% off select full-priced items at preppy stalwart Ralph Lauren in stores and online through April 6th as a part of the "Giving in Style" event, which will make a donation of $250,000 to the Pink Pony Fund for Cancer Care and Prevention. Enter code RL2012GIVE at checkout.
· Rugby Ralph Lauren: Get 25% off select full-priced items at Ralph Lauren's rebellious younger sister brand in stores and online through April 6th as a part of the "Giving in Style" event. When ordering online, enter GIVE2012 at checkout.
· Express: All shirts, tees, tanks, shorts, denim, and scarves are buy one get one 50% off. Shoes, sweaters, tops, editor's pants, and dresses are 30% off. No end-date as of yet and discount is automatically applied at checkout.