Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Russel Simmons will launch a yoga brand [WWD]
· ShoeDazzle ditches the monthly subscription model [FastCompany]
· Nike wins round one against Reebok in that Tim Tebow suit [WWD]
· Anna Wintour: Andrew Rosen is America's version of LVMH [WSJ]
· Not even Vogue Italia knows if Franca Sozzani got married [Stylelist]
· Vogue UK editor Alexandra Shulman on her debut novel [Fashion Etc.]
· Dolce and Gabbana will do cameos in new Woody Allen movie [The Cut]