- The shirt that launched a thousand imitations. Photo via Sugar Rock Catwalk
- Sugar Rock Catwalk found this version at Zara.
- Benetton mixes it up with green. Photo via Fashionstake.com
- Alice + Olivia charges $198 for this duplicate. Photo via Intheircloset.com
- Macy's adds creepy hair bits. Photo via Fashionstake.com
- Lanvin for H&M's 2010 edition. Photo via Fashionstake.com
- Lanvin for H&M. Photo via Sugar Rock Catwalk.
What is black and white and copied all over? The Lanvin tee featuring scribbled eyes, a heart-shaped mouth, and a bow of course! The discerning eyes over at Sugar Rock Catwalk spotted the tee's newest iteration while shopping the shelves at Zara. It's the latest in a long line of imitations: Benetton and Forever21 have both produced their own version since the original debuted in 2009. See them all in the gallery above.
· Dupli-Caught: Zara vrs. Lanvin [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· All Lanvin Coverage [Racked]