Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The shirt that launched a thousand imitations. Photo via Sugar Rock Catwalk
- Sugar Rock Catwalk found this version at Zara.
- Benetton mixes it up with green. Photo via Fashionstake.com
- Alice + Olivia charges $198 for this duplicate. Photo via Intheircloset.com
- Macy's adds creepy hair bits. Photo via Fashionstake.com
- Lanvin for H&M's 2010 edition. Photo via Fashionstake.com
- Lanvin for H&M. Photo via Sugar Rock Catwalk.
What is black and white and copied all over? The Lanvin tee featuring scribbled eyes, a heart-shaped mouth, and a bow of course! The discerning eyes over at Sugar Rock Catwalk spotted the tee's newest iteration while shopping the shelves at Zara. It's the latest in a long line of imitations: Benetton and Forever21 have both produced their own version since the original debuted in 2009. See them all in the gallery above.
· Dupli-Caught: Zara vrs. Lanvin [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· All Lanvin Coverage [Racked]