Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Carven Slingback Bow Pump, $595 at Barneys Co-op.
- Repetto BB Low-Cut Ballerina in Goatskin, $270 at Opening Ceremony.
- Splendid Lustful wedge, $109 at Splendid.
- Loeffler Randall Filippa Mignon flat sandal, $295 at Loeffler Randall.
- Proenza Schouler Snake-Print strappy sandal, $795 at Bergdorf Goodman.
- Diane von Furstenberg Elan wedges, $395 at Net-a-Porter.
- J.Crew Lora Peep Toe Wedges, $188 at J.Crew.
- Keds for Madewell Stripe Mix Sneakers, $50 at Madewell.
- Rag and Bone Harrow booties in grey, $495 at Intermix.
- Zara Two Tone Platform Court shoe, $89.90 at Zara.
Spring's pretty much here, meaning now is the time to stock up on footwear to get your through the warmer weather. We've rounded up ten of our favorite spring shoes in the gallery above, which include the recently-launched line of shoes from Splendid, Keds for Madewell, and Proenza Schouler's snake-print strappy sandals, which can be purchased alongside a matching wallet. Happy shopping!
· All Buy It Now Posts [Racked