Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Deborah Lippmann "Sweet Dreams," CND "Raspberry Parfait," Chanel "Tentation," Butter London "Disco Biscuits," Essie "Sure Shot."
- Chanel "Distraction," Butter London "Trout Pout," Essie "Pink-a-Boo," Chanel "Frisson."
- CND "Poppyfield," Essie "Orange, It's Obvious," OPI "A Roll in the Hague," CND "Electric Orange," Orly "Crush on You," Orly "Hook Up."
- Butter London "Bossy Boots," CND "Cream Washed," OPI "Did You 'ear About Van Gogh," Essie "A Crewed Interest," Butter London "Slapper," Orly "Green With Envy," Deborah Lippmann "Mermaid's Dream," OPI
- Deborah Lippmann "On the Beach," Orly "Blue Collar," Butter London "Knackered," Essie "She's Picture Perfect," Deborah Lippmann "Ray of Light," Essie "No More Film," Deborah Lippmann Deborah Lippman "Pr
We checked in with a few of our favorite nail polish brands to find out what their top colors of the season are—and wouldn't you know it, come spring time, pretty much all of them are taking cues from nature. Look for bright pinks (Chanel's "Raspberry Parfait"), tangy oranges (Essie's "Orange, It's Obvious"), juicy blues and purples courtesy of Deborah Lippmann ("Private Dancer" and "Mermaid's Tale"), and whites tinged with green like CND's "Cream Washed." Click through the gallery above for 31 delicious nail colors arriving just in time to inspire your farmer's market shopping. The complete list of color name is in the captions, just so you know exactly what to request from your corner salon.
· All Beauty Week 2012 Coverage [Racked]