Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Yay! Jean Paul Gaultier is dressing Madonna again [Grazia]
· Italian Vogue suspends Twitter, wants you to follow Franca Sozzani [The Cut]
· Inside Susie Bubble's closet of curiosities [The Coveteur]
· Fashion Television is suspended after 27 years on air [The Star]
· Scarlett Johansson covers May Vogue, talks naked photos [Vogue]
· Industry report: Americans are really into fast fashion [Fashionista]
· Emily Current and Meritt Elliott talk spring denim [Refinery29]