Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- This one rivals all the folks at Kate and Will's wedding. All of them. By Chloe Haywood
- 50% Hello Kitty, 50% Katy Perry, 100% alternative
- Hate it when radiator face happens to you? Tell us about it. Face mask by Jade Davies.
- To Londoners this headpiece says "alternative fashion." To Americans, it says "I'm thinking about beer pong." Ball'n headress by Mary Lu.
- Ok maybe we spoke about penis toppers too soon. By Kelly-Ann Garforth
From wedding-appropriate fascinators to at least one PVC penis topper, Britain's devotion to hats has been well-documented. And, naturally, London's Alternative Fashion Week is keeping the art of headwear alive with its own additions to the country's fine heritage of millinery. Above, five of the most unusual options to come off the AFW runways. No penises included.
· This PVC Penis Hat is Hands Down, the Best "WTF Moment" of LFW [Racked]
· All London Fashion Week coverage [Racked]