Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Get massive savings coupled with a huge self-confidence boost this weekend: So many retail brands want to claim you as their bestie. Of all the Friends and Family sales going down, Theory, 3.1 Phillip Lim, and Donna Karan are those high-end acquaintances who will convince you to spend the big bucks with all their glamor and cool, while Madewell, ASOS, and Piperlime will hit you up for some laid-back fun time. Regardless of the sale, being so popular has never been easier on your wallet. And try not to take the expiration date on their friendship too hard: Friends come and go, but great style is forever. 19 sales not enough for you? Tell us what we've missed in the comments.
Today and this weekend:
· Ann Taylor: Shopping for work attire? Meeting the parents? Need something that will hide all of those tatts and piercings? You can't go wrong with these appropriately appropriate looks from Ann Taylor, now also an appropriately priced for our wallets. Get 40% off your entire purchase through Sunday by entering code FRIENDSFB at checkout.
· Theory: Hello cool-girl/boy staples, welcome to our closets. Until Monday, get 25% off apparel site-wide when you enter the code THEORYFF. Of course a quarter knocked off the original ticket price doesn't mean they're handing out the goodies for free, but paying for quality is a necessary on occasion. Get a white one-button blazer for $288.75 instead of $385, or a silk maxi skirt for the same price.
· Bergdorf Goodman: If you were planning on spending $500 on beauty products, do so at Bergdorfs this weekend because when you do, you'll get $75 off. Itching to throw down some serious dough? Spend $1,000 and get $200 off. Enter code BEAUTY until April 23 at 8:00 am (CT). Bonus: You only need to spend $125 to get free shipping with code FSBEAUTY.
· Madewell: Cute spring dresses, skirts, tees, and tanks for 25% off? Yes, please. This sale applies to all new arrivals plus a few online only exclusives. Dresses fall between $100 and $150, while tops are anywhere from $12.99 to $50. Prices as marked.
· Dolce Vita: This favorite affordable clothing and shoe line has been made more affordable thanks to an up to 70% off sale. Most of the summer wedges and espadrilles are still between $100 and $150, but there's also the Jamison ankle boot for $79.50 (was $119), the Dixie sandal for $54.50 (was $79), and a selection of pumps that fall between $30 and $80. Prices as marked.
· Donna Karan: This handbag and shoe sale, which ends Monday, April 23, is for those who have cash money to burn (20% off a nearly $2,000 handbag only makes a dent). Shoes might make a better investment since you can get $450 sandals for $360 or a $660 pair of sling-back pumps for $528. Still sound a little over-the-top? Not to worry: more sales below.
· Opening Ceremony: This is your last weekend to shop Opening Ceremony's spring sale and although you might skip over the cold weather jackets, scarves, and mittens, there's some super sasstastic one-pieces from Prism for $104 instead of $137 and a Chacharel bikini for $78 instead of $260. Rodarte for OC sunglasses can be had for $66 (down from $220) and K. Jacques pour OC sunny sandals are $188 as opposed to $235. Plus we're all for planning ahead for your fall wardrobe if you can't resist last season's Alexander Wang jackets or MM6 Maison Martin Margiela trousers.
· Vince: This is another sale that's been going strong all month long, so if you haven't already, take a moment to get your $50 off any purchase of $250 or more. Enter VINCE50 at checkout until Sunday.
· 3.1 Phillip Lim: E-commerce is worth celebrating and lest you forget that fact, 3.1 Phillip Lim is reminding you with 20% off your first purchase until Monday, April 23rd when you enter the code N31R5WQ67T6 at checkout. Get his always cool tops for $220 (down from $275) and shift dresses for $340 (down from $425) delivered straight to your door. And a happy e-commerce weekend to you!
· ASOS: They've upped the savings from 50% off to 70% off and added a whole slew of items—from shorts to dresses to spring shoes—to their mid-season sale. This is a trend we can get behind.
· Piperlime: Until May 1, sign up for the newsletter and knock 15% off your purchase. The massive inventory on Piperlime covers so many styles and price points that there's something for everyone.
· Bergdorf Goodman: There are 22 pages of 20 designer items per page at Bergdorf's spring sale·and that's just dresses. You do the math. Prices as marked and you have until April 28 to shop.
· Shopbop: This sale has been going on for awhile but there's still plenty to choose from among the 30%, 50%, and 70% off discounts. They're still stocking Joie dresses, J. Brand jeans, and Dolce Vita shoes, and there's no end to the sale in sight.
· Intermix: Looks like the merch for this sale (up to 60% off!) is dwindling daily, but there are still Rag & Bone jeans and shorts, for $129 and $119, respectively) and J.Brand leggings for $99 (down from $215.00). Plus, a bunch of Rachel Zoe maxi skirts are priced from $99 to $369. Continue shopping until Wednesday, May 30th, at midnight and remember: you can get free standard shipping on any online order over $150, applied at checkout.
· Journelle: Who needs loved ones when you can get awesome support from wire and fabric? Select pieces of Eberjey lingerie are 20% off, so bralets can be had for $28.80 (down from $36) with matching panties for $25.60 (were $32). Enter code EBERJEY12 at checkout.
· Gap: If Journelle isn't uplifting enough for you, head to Gap for bras starting at $20 (as opposed to $26 to $44.95) until Wednesday, May 9. Prices as marked.
· MaxStudio: Got money in the bank? Would you like to keep most of it there? Head to this sale for up to 50% off dresses, tops (from cotton to cashmere), and select other pieces. $88 skirts are now $48 while $198 shifts are $98. See all the prices as marked and there's no end date as of yet.
· Old Navy: Get 20% off your entire purchase until April 29. Head to the Old Navy Facebook page for the coupon.
· Bluefly: Take an extra 30% off already marked down items, so that means up to 80% off brands like Elie Tahari, Miu Miu, and Diane von Furstenberg. Looks like the best deals are on handbags, but they're selling out quickly. There's still a few styles of Moncler handbags for half off (around the $500 price point after the discount is applied) and men's and women's apparel ranges from $20 to $1000 after discount. Prices as marked.
· Lord & Taylor: Being a friend of L&T means getting 25% off everything site-wide including brands like Free People, BCBGMaxazria, and Calvin Klein as well as 10% off cosmetics and fragrances. Prices range from about $20 to $300.