Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
You might have noticed a slew of Betsey Johnson sales in the Racked Dealfeed as of late, but maybe you were too busy reaping the playfully pink and sparkly benefits to realize the ominous undertones of all those discounts. But don't let one designer's bankruptcy woes get you down: most sales are a part of the natural retail cycle, and might even indicate a brand moving forward. LNA, for example, is celebrating a website redesign with 25% off, while Tory Burch, Saks, and Bloomingdales are giving back to their customers with major private sales. So turn those fashion frowns upside down and get to shopping. 21 sales not enough for you? Tell us what we missed in the comments.
Today and this weekend:
· Tory Burch: What could be more perfectly perfect than 25% off at Tory Burch? Not a whole lot, so be sure to head there before Monday at midnight for the discount on everything from tunics and dresses to tops to cropped trousers.
· Saks Fifth Avenue: The good news: Get 20% off apparel and 15% off jewelry by entering code FRIENDS at checkout until Sunday, April 29 at midnight. The bad news: There's A TON of designers who are excluded from the sale. Think 3.1 Phillip Lim, Proenza Schouler Celine, Jil Sander, Chloé, and a bunch of others (check the sale details for the full list). A few favorites that thankfully are on discount include Tory Burch, Derek Lam's 10 Crosby collection, and A.P.C.
· Old Navy: Stock up on tees and other basics for 20% off your entire purchase until Sunday, April 29. Like their Facebook page and they'll e-mail you a coupon.
· Hobo: Totes shop this bag sale until midnight tonight to get 20% off handbags, clutches, change purses, and, yes, totes.
· J. Crew Factory: Tanks, tees, and tops start at $12.50 and shorts start at $32.50 at the Outlet's weekend up to 30% off sale. Get yours until Sunday, April 29 at midnight. Prices as marked.
· LNA: They've made a name with super wearable and always cool knits, and you can help them celebrate their website redesign with 25% off site wide. Enter EXTRA25 at checkout.
· DKNY: Get up to 40% off in the sale section. Highlights include a metallic dress that's $75 instead of $345 and a short-sleeve wrap blouse that's $58.49 instead of $195. Check out all the sweet deals until Sunday, April 29.
· ASOS: Take an extra 10% off sale items (which are already marked down by up to 70% off) until Monday, April 30. From dresses and shoes to accessories and beauty products, this sale is super well-rounded. Treat yourself by entering BONUS10 at checkout.
· Banana Republic: Most of the site is 40% off until Monday, April 30. Prices as marked.
· Madewell: Today is your last chance to shop the Madewell sale with an additional 25% off. Certain adorable shirts, like the chambray drive-in top, are $40 less than the original price, while some flared jeans are a whopping $75 less than the retail price. Just enter the code WHYNOT at checkout. Why not, indeed.
· Topshop: Sale items are up to 50% off, which incidentally, is the best excuse we've ever heard for buying into the dip-dyed jeans trend for a mere $35. Find hot pants and more, plus get free shipping on orders over $75 until midnight on Sunday, April 29.
· Bloomingdales: Save 20% to 40% on select regular-priced styles and an additional 40% on already reduced styles. Shoes are 30% to 40% off and handbags are 30% off. Whew, that's a doozy of a sale and it manages to get designers and brands like Vince Camuto, Free People, Three Dots, Joie, Calvin Klein, and Lauren by Ralph Lauren down to double digits. Prices are marked and sale ends Sunday, April 29, at midnight.
· The Limited: Until tonight at midnight, get up to three items 50% off by entering the code 298 at checkout. And if a whole outfit for half off isn't enough, marked tops, pants, shorts, and skirts are buy one get one half off. Though the offers cannot be combined, there's never been a better time to stock your wardrobe with conservatively appropriate wear.
· Journelle: A comfy looking robe and a few chemises have been added to the Eberjey underthings on sale all month long. They're are still 20% off with the code EBERJEY12.
· Gap: If you don't find anything at Journelle that you like, head to Gap where the bras start at $20 (instead of $26 to $44.95). Also, shorts start at $30 (as opposed to $39.95 to $64.95) until Wednesday, May 9. Prices as marked.
· Dolce Vita: Sale items—from spring sandals and apparel to winter boots—are still well stocked, but there have been no new markdowns and sizing can be a little spotty depending on the shoe. Prices are marked and this sale will continue while supplies last.
· Intermix: This sale is holding strong at six pages of 60% off merch, but smaller sizes for a lot of the pieces are hard to come by. You can still find Rag & Bone jeans and shorts (for $129 and $119, respectively) and J.Brand leggings for $99 (down from $215.00). Plus, a bunch of Rachel Zoe maxi skirts are priced from $99 to $369. Continue shopping until Wednesday, May 30, at midnight and as usual get free standard shipping on any online order over $150, applied automatically at checkout.
· Lord & Taylor: Get 25% to 40% off women's sportswear (it's a Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, and Calvin Klein kind of inventory), 25% off handbags, and 50% off jewelry. Those prices are marked, but you can also score an additional 10% off sale items with code BEST.
· MaxStudio: Hop on this up to 50% off train before it runs out of merch. Like a lot of the other sales that have been going longer than a week, there's a lack of x-smalls, smalls, and x-larges, but mediums and larges pretty much have their pick. One chiffon frock was $248 and is now $128 and a $98 tunic dress is now $68.
· Loeffler Randall: Get great shoes for 40% to 60% off. Flats that were $325 are now $195 and snakeskin heels that were $495 are now $297. If they've run out of your shoe size, just add yourself to the waitlist. Plain and simple.
· Betsey Johnson: It will be sad to see her go, of course, but until she does, expect massive sales on all the goods. Right now, get 40% off all sale items. Discount reflected in the shopping cart.