Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Ah, nuptial bliss. You didn't think you were going to escape the royal one-year anniversary without a shit-ton of recaps, did you? The media can't really be blamed, though—they're such a photogenic couple. For your viewing pleasure, we've rounded up the five best slideshows celebrating the couple's sartorially significant first year of marriage. Enjoy.
5. Vogue UK: Count on Vogue for pictures galore, complemented by a timeline of couple coverage from the most recent to the day that started it all.
4. Vanity Fair: The best argument for British millinery since the royal wedding itself, Vanity Fair captures all the wack-a-doo hats. Get your topper inspiration here.
3. The Daily Telegraph: A straightforward round-up of pictures. Because pictures are worth a thousand words, and pictures of royals are worth way more than that.
2. Washington Post: Take a break from the pics and watch this short video, annotated with the number of books, hats, and salmon the couple received on their international tour, plus how many times a day Pippa Middleton is photographed.
1. Grazia: This one is chock full of royal tid-bits and handy breakdown of the couples married life by the numbers. Did you know, for example, that they have been on a dizzying total of 46 public engagements together and, barring an ill-advised "When in Canada" moment involving cowboy hats, have looked downright smashing at every single one? Also, Kate's fave breakfast cereal (or the one that she bought that one time in the grocery store) is Kelloggs Start.
· Now You Can Buy Kate Middleton's Wedding Day Perfume [Racked]
· All Kate Middleton Coverage [Racked]