Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Just like Americans and their religious beliefs, the sales this weekend are quite the diverse bunch. Alongside the higher-end brands like Vince, Theory, and Mara Hoffman are old faithfuls like Madewell, Banana Republic, and GAP. Additionally, indie designers and local shops like Sanctuary and Scarlett Alley hold their own against national chains like Berdorf and Opening Ceremony with solid deals on perfect spring wardrobe updates. However you choose to mix it up—high to low, local to national, Easter to Passover—these twenty sales have everything you could want in your next favorite outfit. Twenty not enough for you? Let us know what we missed in the comments.
Today and this weekend:
· Mara Hoffman: Get 20% off resort collection including swimwear, cover-ups, and bags, plus up to 50% off the new spring collection. Sale starts Friday, April 5th at 4pm (ET) and ends Monday, April 9th at 4pm (ET).
· Theory: Get $50 off when you spend $250 or more through April 8th. Enter SPRING50 upon checkout.
· Ralph Lauren: This is your last day to shop 25% off select full-priced items at stores and online as a part of their "Giving in Style" event. RL will make a donation of $250,000 to the "Pink Pony Fund for Cancer Care and Prevention" to correspond will all sales during the event. When ordering online, enter RLGIVE2012 at checkout.
· Rugby Ralph Lauren: As with big brother brand RL, 25% off select full-priced items at stores and online through April 6th as a part of Rugby's "Giving in Style" event. When ordering online, enter GIVE2012 at checkout.
· Express: Now until April 9 at 11:59pm (ET), receive 30% off all dresses, accessories, shoes, and sandals, as well as select tees and tanks. Also, all bottoms are buy one get one half off.
· GAP: Get up to 40% off select styles in mens, womens, and childrens clothing online and in stores through midnight Sunday.
· Scarlett Alley: Get 20% off Hobo International bags by entering code HOBO at checkout. Offer valid through Saturday.
· Brooks Brothers: Get 25% off purchase with The Brooks Card or the Brooks Brother's Platinum MasterCard and 15% off with any other form of payment in store and online until midnight Sunday. Prices are as marked on the site, and $5 of your purchase will go to the Make A Wish Foundation.
· Calvin Klein: Get 30% off spring essentials for men and women, and 25% off men's underwear until midnight Sunday.
· Banana Republic: Get 30% off select styles online and in-stores until April 9th.
· Madewell: Save an additional 20% off sale styles (plus free shipping with purchase of $100 or more) with code SOGOOD until April 9th, at 11:59pm (ET).
· Target: Handbags and shoes are buy one get one 50% off online only until midnight Saturday (EST). Clearance items don't count and the discount is applied at checkout.
· Shopbop: Get 30%, 50%, or 70% off brands like J Brand, Vince, and Joie.
· Sanctuary Clothing: Receive 20% off purchase until midnight tonight by entering code "Sanctuary" at checkout.
· Vince: Get $50 off any purchase of $250 or more through April 22nd. Enter VINCE50 at checkout.
· Intermix: Spend to save on full priced merch like so: spend $250 to $499 and save $25, spend $500 to $749 and save $50, etc. This offer is valid until Sunday, April 15 with code SAVEAPR.
· MaxStudio: Receive $20 off your purchase of $50 or more until 11:59pm (ET) on Sunday, April 15. The discount applies in store and online for full price merch. Enter spring421 at checkout.
· Bergdorf-Goodman: Get 40% off spring goods from the likes of Theory, Joie, and Elizabeth & James. Prices as marked and sale ends April 28th.
· Opening Ceremony: Through Monday, April 23, enjoy 30%-70% off on everything you could need for music-fest season, from select ready-to-wear to flip flops.