Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Anna Sui, photo via Getty Images
- VPL, photo by Anna Fischer
- Prabal Gurung, photo by Anna Fischer
- Miu Miu, photo via Getty Images
- Jill Stuart, photo by Anna Fischer
- Nahm, photo via Getty Images
- Donna Karan, photo via Getty Images
- Rebecca Minkoff, photo by Anna Fischer
- Erin by Erin Fetherston, photo by Anna Fischer
- Katie Gallagher, photo by Anna Fischer
- The Blonds, photo by Anna Fischer
This past Fashion Week, rainbow-hued eye shadow had its biggest moment in quite some time—possibly, since 1987. While some might think that the trend is best left in the past, the makeup artists at Miu Miu, Prabal Gurung, Rebecca Minkoff, and a lot more thought different. Click through the gallery above for some of February's boldest lids—from the violets at Jill Stuart to the elaborate turquoise eyeliner at Anna Sui.
· All Beauty Week Coverage [Racked]
· All Fashion Week Fall 2012 Coverage [Racked]