Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vogue India to start a Fashion Fund initiative [MaterialWorld]
· You knew it was coming: Sasha Pivovarova pregnancy photo [Fashionologie]
· Doctors angry over H&M's over-tan photos of Isabeli Fontana [DailyMail]
· Lucky and ULTA break world record for makeovers [Lucky]
· Olivia Palmero is a style icon for some Orthodox Jewish women [Buzzfeed]