Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Karl Lagerfeld plays GOD in this video. Snoop Dog is there too. [Grazia]
· This is the Rachel Roy X Seu Jorge collab for Macy's [SheFinds]
· Millenials are huge luxury spenders, still unemployed [The Fiscal Times]
· Gaultier brings out Beijing's naughty side [WWD]
· Canada says advertising different body types sells clothes [Elle Canada]
· Alexis Bittar to expand internationally with higher priced line [LA Times]
· Expect more fashion ads on Facebook [WWD]